Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

bill gates, arrested 24 yearts ago
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bill gates, arrested 24 yearts ago

bill gates, arrested 24 yearts ago

see the *mugshot *of him arrested in
    albuquerque, NM on 12-13-1977
    <a href="http://www.mugshots.org/misc/bill-gates.html " /a>
    LOL. download it annd make a poster for your wall! 8)

Mentor

Re: bill gates, arrested 24 yearts ago

That is NOT bill gates.

It doesn't even say what he did, i dont belive it's really him.

He founded Microsoft. What else would he be charged with?

I've seen the picture a hundred times but it still makes me laugh. I forget exactly what he was charged for but a google search might bring up some info on it. I think it was something like littering or disturbing the peace etc.

I think he was charged with stealing windows from Apple.

So what? You ain't cool if you don't have a warrant for your arrest. That's not to say he's cool. I think he used to be though.

i think it might have been from speeding.

i think it might have been from speeding.
    Do they arrest people for speeding? ???

I believe he was arrested for buggering Steve Ballmer.

Well in the movie pirates of silicon valley(about the start up of M$ and apple) it shows gates was a frequent speeder and it showed him being arrested for speeding so who knows. Who really cares