Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, everyone!

Re: Hello, everyone!

sup v
    I know a girl named Veronica whom I call V...

welcome! *nice avator vee-eye!
    Why thank you! *I got the image and the personal quote from vim.org, naturally.

Yes it gets the lovechild seal of approval

Hehe. *

Oh oh oh! *It looks like competition is coming! *I bet I know more about vim than you do!!
    Hiya Vince! *I learned everything I know about vim from the linuxnewbie.org vim tutorial and vimtutor... so you probably know a little more than me.

Man, next thing you know, you'll be challenging him to write a ruby script in vim!
    If Vince can give me ten reasons why Ruby is better than Python, then I'll grab a tutorial and start learning.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. There are plenty of cool people here. 8)

Hiya Vince! *I learned everything I know about vim from the linuxnewbie.org vim tutorial and vimtutor... so you probably know a little more than me.

If Vince can give me ten reasons why Ruby is better than Python, then I'll grab a tutorial and start learning.

1. We can have a challenge later
    2. I also know Python, so if you got another challenge, go ahead, I'm ready!

Kind Mastermind

Ah, man, there it is...you just opened the door for GnuVince to try to recruit you into his Ruby cult! (Just kidding, GnuVince! I just finished downloading Ruby yesterday. So, maybe I'll be joining you in a few weeks!)

BTW , do be afraid to ask questions!!!!!
    Yes, be afraid. Be very afraid.

Do or do not; there is no try -- Yoda 8)