Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

AOl thinking about buying Redhat!!!!!

Thread: AOl thinking about buying Redhat!!!!!

AOl thinking about buying Redhat!!!!!

Washington Post (usually not prone to rumors) is reporting AOL is negotiating to purchase Redhat. Boy will that change the Linux picture!! (but not sure for good - would imagine they would want it to turn a tidy profit).

Re: AOl thinking about buying Redhat!!!!!

Hrmmm... why does this feel like a bad news? Well, I guess as long as Debian is free, there's no problem.

I doubt AOL will actually buy Red Hat, and if they do it will have an impact like their old purchase of FreeBSD (minimal at best).

When did AOL purchased FreeBSD?

AOL owns FreeBSD?? Gah!

In my Experience, everything AOL touches turns to shit (ICQ, windows... not that windows wasn't already shit...)

AOL owned FreeBSD about a year and a half ago before dumping it.

So we are going to get Redhat cd's in the mail now?

I would love to get AOL or Redhat CD-rws in the mail! ;D

i already love getting aol cds in the mail. You can never have enough costers or discs to through around

Kind Mastermind

I would love to get AOL or Redhat CD-rws in the mail! ;D
    LOL...now that would rock. Free CD-rws! Of course, they wouldn't do that, but here's to wishing!