Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lindows ?? Anyone see this? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lindows ?? Anyone see this?

Re: Lindows ?? Anyone see this?

Well, nothing runs... and if it does it crashs.... I'd say that the goal has been reached... a perfect Windows Clone !

Congrats Lindows

Well, nothing runs... and if it does it crashs.... I'd say that the goal has been reached... a perfect Windows Clone !

Congrats Lindows
    lol, yea i guess ur right
    i wonder how they're gonna do good on their promise that in the final 1.0 version every windows program would run

Kind Mastermind

but if there's supposed to be a developmental breakthrough, I don't see it. ???
    I can't believe that you are so blind as to not see where the breakthrough is. Think about it, this finally gives Linux equal parity with Windows. Restrictive proprietary license agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and mandantory payments (license fees). That proves that Lindows will be a great success. Especially if you can make it as stable as Windows! Just think of it... ;D

I read a review on it that was over on NewsForge they said that it needs a lot of work but it isnt vaporware. I guess you can get Office and some other apps working on it. Wine 1.0 is in the near future and when it is released I think we will be able to run a lot of windows software if we want.