Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ph34r RMS!!!

Re: ph34r RMS!!!

There is always someone who will believe the things that adequecy.org has say.
    Ha ha. Well that's just their dumb fault. I find it to be rather funny, though not a humor I like a lot of.

Ha ha. Well that's just their dumb fault. I find it to be rather funny, though not a humor I like a lot of.
    Sure, it's their fault for believing it. But it scares me that people do, and I really don't want to waste my time reading it.

I don't think it's particularly funny, anyway. It's just a website full of almost-serious-looking articles that are full of blatantly wrong facts.

It's just a website full of almost-serious-looking articles that are full of blatantly wrong facts.
    That's what's funny! I mean, RMS helped create Apple... Yeah right

GnuVince understands. Why would you people always post links to false information reports and laugh about it and then complain about Adequacy? It's funny stuff.

What's even mroe fun is to read the comments below the article. Those can be hilarious!

GnuVince understands. Why would you people always post links to false information reports and laugh about it and then complain about Adequacy? It's funny stuff.
    I understand that it's a joke. I know it's not real. But I fail to see the humor. "RMS helps create Apple." "RMS is a Communist." Very funny, ha ha. Not.

Its all true. ;D