Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

kazaa for linux

Thread: kazaa for linux

kazaa for linux

What ever happened to kazaa for linux. It seems to have disappeared from the site. I just started using qtella and napshare and love them but I seem to have better luck finding some things through kazaa.

Re: kazaa for linux

I have the Linux version of Kazaa and it will no longer connect, so don't even worry about it. Use another client for now, perhaps forever.

Mine couldn't connect either. Just wondered what happened to it.

Mine couldn't connect either. Just wondered what happened to it.
    If I understood the article I read, The RIAA laid the smackdown on them.

Yeah, I heard something about that the other day. Kazaa is Kaput.

Where is this article you've read?

they were ordered by a dutch court to suspend downloads of the client programs

Don't get me started...

There are probably no free clients out there for the musiccity network huh?