Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Loki mentioned at F'ed Company
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loki mentioned at F'ed Company

Loki mentioned at F'ed Company

hi all,
    i was going through the loki news groups and someone posted that loki is mentioned here ...

this really really sucks. > they were a very good company. best wishes to thier staff, they will probably get raises at thier new jobs...

Re: Loki mentioned at F'ed Company

they were very important to linux breaking through on the desktop... cuz without games it'll never be popular with the winidiots

Hopefully winex, wine, and something else (like ID, Bioware, etc..) can make linux games.

Its just unfortunate that they couldnt make a business out of what they were doing. They did a few really sweet ports.

Hopefully winex, wine, and something else (like ID, Bioware, etc..) can make linux games.
    no offense, but how do you think that winex or wine will produce more linux games? those programs are designed to run windows games on linux.

if those ever start working perfectly, no game manufacturer would have any incentive to start making linux-native games.

no offense, but how do you think that winex or wine will produce more linux games? those programs are designed to run windows games on linux.

if those ever start working perfectly, no game manufacturer would have any incentive to start making linux-native games.
    You I like...

Wine 1.0 will be out soon, it will work really well I hear. But, if Linux ever gets enough market-share the incentive will be there.

Bioware's next BFP (big effing project) is comming to 'Doze, MacOS, and Linux on the same discs. I order all of you to go buy a copy of Never Winter Nights when it's released in early 2002! check it out at www.bioware.com yes they have finally resolved the issue with Interplay. ;D

Bioware's next BFP (big effing project) is comming to 'Doze, MacOS, and Linux on the same discs. I order all of you to go buy a copy of Never Winter Nights when it's released in early 2002! check it out at www.bioware.com yes they have finally resolved the issue with Interplay. ;D
    I figured companies would start doing things like this. I bet we will see more of this in the future.

Yes!! *If it's native Linux and NOT whine this is a very good thing *;D

<edit>Otherwise</edit> I will play the three or four Loki ports I have and be happy. *Sorry but whine is just wrong IMHO.

<edit>Schotty has a very good point </edit>