Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Wish me luck
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wish me luck

Wish me luck

This tuesday (25th) I have an interview with a linux startup company in Ottawa. Not quite sure what I'd be doing, but I would definately be developing in a linux environment. What an awsome workterm this could turn out to be!

Mentor

Re: Wish me luck

good luck!!

While your in there can you ask if they are going to be starting anything in New Jersey anytime soon?? ;D

Good luck!

Make us proud, soldier!

Kind Mastermind

This tuesday (25th) I have an interview with a linux startup company in Ottawa. *Not quite sure what I'd be doing, but I would definately be developing in a linux environment. *What an awsome workterm this could turn out to be!
    Good luck! I hope this turns into something great for you.

Cheers

Good luck!!
    Hope you get it.

If they ask you for qualities, say this, it always work:
    "I don't mean to brag, but there's this guy I know, he's a really good guy."

Also, you can mention that you have "contacts" with a Vim/Ruby guy, a ASM guy, a broken hearted guy, a old guy, etc.

Kind Mastermind

Also, you can mention that you have "contacts" with a Vim/Ruby guy, a ASM guy, a broken hearted guy, a old guy, etc.
    Don't you mean Vim/Ruby/m10n guy? ;D

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

yea!!! good luck Tyr_7BE i hope both you nad the company are very successful

I don't follow. If I was interviewing somebody for a job, and they told me that they "knew a really great guy", then I'd ask him why we're hiring him and not the really great guy.

And some LFS guys