Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

LNO account eaten
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LNO account eaten

LNO account eaten

LNO has started munching on accounts again. Mine's borked and the lost password thing doesn't work. This stinks. I had over 2k posts on that account since Jan. 2000. What sucks even more is that internet.com hasn't posted an email address to send our problems to.

Re: LNO account eaten

so yet again it is clear that LNO sux
    /me happily goes on with his business

right at the bottom of every page on lno, the "Contact Us" link (which goes to hmaratouk@internet.com).

which may or may not be of any use.

Ate my account ages ago... still haven't gotten it fixed..

I heard rumors that a long, long time ago, before internet.com took over LNO, some guy named Sensei actually took good care of the forums and it actually did what it was supposed to the vast majority of the time.

Now, as it stands, I heard that the evil capitalists at internet.com are making one person tend to over a dozen websites, leaving little room for improvement at any one place.

It makes sense, I guess, for them to do this since we aren't actually paying for access to that site. Why should they reward us for eating up their expensive bandwidth and giving so little back to the community (and the people who pay for it)?

I heard rumors that a long, long time ago, before internet.com took over LNO, some guy named Sensei actually took good care of the forums and it actually did what it was supposed to the vast majority of the time.

Now, as it stands, I heard that the evil capitalists at internet.com are making one person tend to over a dozen websites, leaving little room for improvement at any one place.

It makes sense, I guess, for them to do this since we aren't actually paying for access to that site. Why should they reward us for eating up their expensive bandwidth and giving so little back to the community (and the people who pay for it)?
    They never asked us to pay for access to LNO, in one form or another... Like we have done here at LJR - before Pinehead came along and fucked up the site (sorry guys, but access is worse now - you need any help ?)

Mentor

you need any help ?
    Yes!

They never asked us to pay for access to LNO, in one form or another... Like we have done here at LJR - before Pinehead came along and fucked up the site (sorry guys, but access is worse now - you need any help ?)
    wierd, I never had any access probs...

I was thinking more like having some of our network / server gurus setup a better system for them - I don't even think they run apache atm.

I was thinking more like having some of our network / server gurus setup a better system for them - I don't even think they run apache atm.
    ill check a few sites....
    (internet.com, pinehead, and phpwebhosting