Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

LinuxRadio - the choice of a GNU generation - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LinuxRadio - the choice of a GNU generation

Re: LinuxRadio - the choice of a GNU generation

There is no way Im going to sit here and listen to a radio station chant code all night.....theres nothing exciting about that.

Of course if I eat those words, I will truly admit to my own geekdom.
    Coltrane.... disregard demains post - it's two different stations - LinuxRadio plays music and airs Linux news.... It's uber cool

I was listening for a while and I heard an ad. Somebody named "Dave" decided to email them and pimp LJR...

Anyway. I heard this wicked song that likened Open source to (cooking) recipes. I'm going to go download that MP3 today

I was listening for a while and I heard an ad. Somebody named "Dave" decided to email them and pimp LJR...
    That would be me

And the song would be by Void Main, can't recall the title but heres the URL www.mp3.com/voidmain/

Ok when I first turned it on it was some piano stuff
    If I want piano stuff I'll turn it to like 89.3 FM or something

lol
    Playin abit better music now

If I want piano stuff I'll turn it to like 89.3 FM or something
    It's like that in your neck of the woods too? I thought it was just my area that put the crappy stations at low frequencies.