Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

AOL= Postal flotsam
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AOL= Postal flotsam

AOL= Postal flotsam

Does ANYONE know how to get hold of someone at AOL who will remove my name from their mailing list? I'm so damned sick of opening my mailbox and finding one of theor installation discs, I could puke. I belonged for about amonth 3 years ago- I left with a real bad attitude about the company that I expressed repeatedly (and LOUDLY) to the schills that kept calling me to get me to come back. I finally got them to stop calling me by threatening legal action, but I've got a STACK of their discs taking up room in my house.....Hmmm, maybe I should threaten to charge them storage. > > >

Re: AOL= Postal flotsam

I saw a guy who build a neat lamp of of his AOL cds...

hmm relabel them as win98 or ms office and sell it as warez ;D

the ones i get are just addressed to "Resident"

the cases are useful for shipping out cds, and the cds are useful for beer coasters.

the ones i get are just addressed to "Resident"

the cases are useful for shipping out cds, and the cds are useful for beer coasters.
    Yeah, I took about 20 of 'em and drilled a small hole in one end. I painted the printed side flat black. When the weather breaks, my wife is going to string them into a mobile, kind of a sunchaser- it should look nice, but I don't need (or WANT) anymore!!

After the next nuclear holocaust, the only things to remain on the surface of the planet will be roaches and AOHell discs.

After the next nuclear holocaust, the only things to remain on the surface of the planet will be roaches and AOHell discs.
    Yeah, and the roaches will be the only thing that's useful!!!

Good Guru

Well, who said you have to keep them?? That's what the garbages are for... ;D

I usually keep the cases as well... I have some CDs that I made with my CD Writer so I need some covers and they make a good one. CDs, well, you can throw them out at public storage or make something like AO HELL with those CDs and display them somewhere...

Mentor

they usually go from the mail box to the garbage can

I use them as frisbees to piss off my neighbor's dog ;D