Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

how i got my wife to use drake
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how i got my wife to use drake

how i got my wife to use drake

her windoze box crashed, i refused to fix it for her but instead let her
    use my drake box. so she has no choice! :P

Re: how i got my wife to use drake

her windoze box crashed, i refused to fix it for her but instead let her
    use my drake box. so she has no choice! :P
    lol ... after a month or so she will be used to Mandrake and won't go back :-P.

groovy. My wife asked me to get her set up in linux, she took to immediately and has been using it alot more than windows, she is really not very good with computers either, kinda shoots the 'linux is hard' theory down.

Yeah. I mean, why should you fix her computer that she broke? (She uses Windows, so it's the same as saying that she broke it herself)

damn, why can't my gf be like that....

she's all like... My damn computer broke.... Fix it or you're sleeping on the sofa...

You need to set her priorities for her dude. Tell her that if your sleeping on the sofa, she starts spending her money instead of yours. But with a good bj, you will consider fixing it for her without throwing her out.

You need to set her priorities for her dude. *Tell her that if your sleeping on the sofa, she starts spending her money instead of yours. *But with a good bj, you will consider fixing it for her without throwing her out. *
    She already spends her own money.. and only very little of mine..

Crap dude. Marry her!!

Crap dude. Marry her!!
    One problem... we really can't stand each other for longer periodes of time...

Other than that, she's great...

Unless you count her recent spending trip... A 1.1 GHz Celeron Laptop with 14.1" screen 256 MB ram and 20 GB HD..... and YUKKK WinXP....
    She now has more CPU power in her Laptop than my desktop has... and she chooses to enslave it with Toy OS XP...

I need some female comfort now, to make me forget the incredible evil which will happen later today, when she brings the PC home....

Crap dude. Marry her!! *
    ROFL!
    coffee, keyboards and laughter do not a good combination make

Lovechild: 20GB is more than enough for 2 OSs, repartition it when she's not looking (or the next time she breaks it and gets you to fix it) and slip Linux on it.