Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Opera

Thread: Opera

Opera

Is it just me or is hotmail, yet again, not allowing Opera to access hotmail services. The last day or so I've been getting 'browser not supported.'

Just weird that it a;; the sudden has jumped back.

Re: Opera

Time to stop using hotmail. Even if it starts working again, just stop using it. The less people that use it, the less money MS will rake in from adverts from it. See how this works?

BTW, this is what I've got Mozilla's HTTP-USERAGENT string set to:

"Mozilla 0.9.8 (Feztux GNU/Linux; Windows Sucks!)"

;D

The only reason to use hotmail (in my opinion) is for MSN messenger. and the only reason to use that is because nobody gets on icq anymore.

The only reason to use hotmail (in my opinion) is for MSN messenger. and the only reason to use that is because nobody gets on icq anymore.
    I still use icq... same with most my friends...

But since I have a really early number, maybe that's why...