Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Man, I love that finnish logic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man, I love that finnish logic

Man, I love that finnish logic

Re: Man, I love that finnish logic

good to hear, I hope this will strenghten the movement for using linux in germany...

Man, I'm starting to really hope that I get that internship in Hensinki..

Hmmm... I'll just have to get a job in Finland or something, eh?

BTW, if people from Finland are called Finns, does that mean that people from England are Enggs?

BTW, if people from Finland are called Finns, does that mean that people from England are Enggs?
    No. People from England are called queers. (That was a joke before somebody gets on my ass.)

No. People from England are called queers. (That was a joke before somebody gets on my ass.)
    LOL ....

English people are cool people! A lot of them are great to talk with, lots of interesting stories.

No. People from England are called queers.
    Don't make me kick your ass......

English people are cool people! A lot of them are great to talk with, lots of interesting stories.
    Yeah. When they're not making fun of Americans, they're pretty cool. After all, they invented London.

When they're not making fun of Americans, they're pretty cool.
    :P :P But it's a national pastime, we've got legues and TV shows and everything, and we're good at it :P :P

;D

Kind Mastermind

:P :P But it's a national pastime, we've got legues and TV shows and everything, and we're good at it :P :P

;D
    Ahh..but anyone who will build and fly a Nimrod can't be taken seriously! * *Check out http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/nimrod/ if you don't believe me! *It has to be the ugliest aircraft around!