Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Yet another new set of nVidia drivers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yet another new set of nVidia drivers

Re: Yet another new set of nVidia drivers

I gained roughly 10fps from each of my 3d games with this new set of drivers....

I also think that the text looks just fine, and I'm not sure where you were seeing crappy text *shrug*

anyway, since my fav (3dfx) was bought by nvidia, I'm happy to reap the new technology in the Geforce3's and 4's.

Well my GeForce II has been holding out just fine since I got it working under linux. No complaints whatsoever. And I also support and defend them because of a potential work term 8 months from now. I hear they treat their employees WELL.

Kind Mastermind

Well my GeForce II has been holding out just fine since I got it working under linux. *No complaints whatsoever. *And I also support and defend them because of a potential work term 8 months from now. *I hear they treat their employees WELL.
    *Corporate America, here we come! *Just watch Office Space and everything you see and hear will be put into perspective!!!

My TNT2 works just fine, as well. *No need to upgrade anytime soon.

Now if they made this available under Linux I'd be a diehard nVidia user forever!!!

See: http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=nvdvd

Now if they made this available under Linux I'd be a diehard nVidia user forever!!!

See: http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=nvdvd
    Dude, that looks awesome. I might load itup on my wintendo partition to see how well it plays...

Kind Mastermind

Dude, that looks awesome. *I might load itup on my wintendo partition to see how well it plays...
    Glad to be of some help ! Be sure and tell us if it lives up to it's advertising hype.

Well, I can't seem to find a way to get it just yet.... :-/