Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've been had!

I've been had!

argh... I actually fell for a practical joke(pretty hard too... I'm surprised the guy didn't keep it up - what it was was, he messaged me on MSN(different account from his regular one), saying he was a guy from belgium and he had a friend with the same name as me...thinking about it now, I can't beleive I beleived it)

anyway, not a big deal, just embarrassing as hell, so now it's time for sweet, sweet revenge but I can't think of anything ??? I can't do the same thing as him, cause I don't think he's that stupid... but it should be something online.

any ideas?

Re: I've been had!

I could have a friend of mine message him on ICQ in Portuguese if you would like it.

Or distribute his mail to spammers for money ! *MUHAHHAAH - that'll teach him*

I could have a friend of mine message him on ICQ in Portuguese if you would like it.

Or distribute his mail to spammers for money ! *MUHAHHAAH - that'll teach him*
    well.. I was thinking about finding random mailing lists that don't need a reply to sign him up for...

hmmm... maybe if I can find an eliza bot for msn or gabber...

Well, I don't know if you're in a position to do anything similar, but...

This week is spring break for my school. We also have April 1st off. When we get back on April 2nd, I'm going to find some unsuspecting fool and act like there was school on the 1st, and he missed it. Then... 'April Fools!'...

HTH ;D

You could go to as many p0rn sites as you can possibly find and enter his email in those "p0rn in your email" thingys. Go to about 50 or so websites... that should get him back nicely

TTFN,
    ScRapZ_1 :P

You could go to as many p0rn sites as you can possibly find and enter his email in those "p0rn in your email" thingys. Go to about 50 or so websites... that should get him back nicely

TTFN,

actually.. I think this guy would enjoy that...
    maybe gay pr0n... hehehehe... but see, then I have to answer the question, is it really worth going through those sites just to get him back?... then I remember I can just turn the images off

actually.. I think this guy would enjoy that...
    maybe gay pr0n... hehehehe... but see, then I have to answer the question, is it really worth going through those sites just to get him back?... then I remember I can just turn the images off
    Yeah, but do you think that if you put an email in one website, its stays there? HELL NO! It goes around to about 20 more websites. If you go to enough, he'll be picking useless spam from his email by the hundreds. It may even get to a point where he has to get a new email.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *cough*

...or subscribe him to as many "penis enlargment", "cheap credit card", "find anyone anywhere" email thingys.

...or stick a dead mouse in his case.

...or re-arrange all the keys on his keyboard.

...or (neatly) put purple contact on his monitor.

...or remove the ball from his mouse (is that a euthanism or WHAT?!)

...set his homepage to a gay p0rn site, and set his background to an icky gay pic.

...cut off his arms, legs and head, and shove the arms and legs down the neck.

...put dog crap in a paper bag on his porch, light it, and ring the doorbell.

...replace his toilet paper with sandpaper.

...does he chew his pens? Put extra hot chilli paste on the ends of them.

...tie him naked to a post at a busy intersection.

...set him up with a gay guy.

...put dog crap in his underwear draw.

...confess your UNDYING love to him (be somewhat believable)

...I cant think of anymore for now.

TTFN,

Good Guru

Dude -- I think you are the last person I am gonna piss off. There are people who would kill -- but that ends the msiery wayyy to fast :) You are just mean.

Send a bunch of chicks-with-dicks pics. Or hell, send some pics of those really overweight chicks weighing in at like 400lb+.