Thread: Netflix

Mentor

Netflix

I came across this site: https://www.netflix.com
    You can rent all the DVDs you want for $20/month. Sounds like a good deal. Has anyone tried it?

Re: Netflix

The lack of replies to this thread was enough to warrent another thread - so to make everybody feel nice and fussy..

I'll pad one last time

I read a newspaper review that was favorable. For $20 you can have 3 in your possession and send one back to get the next one. The review said there was a $14 plan where you kept only 2. If I had a DVD player I'd probably do it. Blockbuster pisses me off with those $4 late fees.

I tried it, didn't really like it. Especially when most of the local video stores have an extremely good selection, it's not worth it for me. Maybe my brother though, he likes to keep movies weeks past the due date. ???

Mentor

I ended up trying it, but cancelled the membership before the trial period was up. I really liked the service, but the reason I cancelled is that I realized I just don't have enough time to watch $20 worth of movies a month. It would probably work well for a movie buff. I would use them again if the had a pay-by-rental option instead of the monthly membership.