Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

UK Linux Install Day

Thread: UK Linux Install Day

UK Linux Install Day

Hi All,
    Anglian LUG are holding a couple of Install Days if you know any newbies or interested people in the UK East Anglia area.
    See
    http://www.anglian.lug.org.uk/
    for more details.
    Cheers,
    Jenny.
    How is everyone, anyway? I haven't been here for ages.

Re: UK Linux Install Day

Hey, cool idea, but where's Anglia?

Damn... more female geek come back to LJR this is a good week...

First 11000, now Jenbass..

Yahoo... Well... now all I need to figure out is how to get to the UK... I could of course swim with my laptop firmly attached to my head...

Female geek? How d'you know we are not all female here? Or that 11000, cybergal and myself are not really 6'5" burly hairy blokes cruising round trying to entice nubile impressionable young male geeks like yourself?
    Hur hur hur.... ;D

Female geek? *How d'you know we are not all female here? *Or that 11000, cybergal and myself are not really 6'5" burly hairy blokes cruising round trying to entice nubile impressionable *young male geeks like yourself?
    Hur hur hur.... ;D
    Because as a general princip, I believe you when you tell me that you are in fact female..

But remember, you're talking to the geek who went to see NGene without knowing what she looked like..