Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

GnuVince

Thread: GnuVince

GnuVince

Will you be attending this event.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: GnuVince

I can't, there's an OMUG meeting.

Thank you for taking it so nicely GnuVince... I know I promised no more wanking jokes... but you got to admit that that one just HAD to come out wrong.

Anyways, it really sounds like a good idea to me, I know plenty of women who would benefit for a "few minutes in private"....

a weird country ;D

Good Guru

ROTFL ...

That's the good one Lovechild ... and you can be sure that GNUVince will give this events the top priority .... :P

a weird country ;D
    D'accord. I just wish people would learn to spell the slang term cum instead of come. What's even worse is when they say came instead of cummed.