Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Just to let you know - OpenOffice 1.0 is out - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just to let you know - OpenOffice 1.0 is out

Re: Just to let you know - OpenOffice 1.0 is out

Installed it this morning. Beautiful! Works great...so far.

Good Guru

boy the Dutch know how to build one kick ass server!!
    I will have to totally agree ...... Check out those download speed for it from California to NY and Neitherland. Their servers are many more times faster.

http://leifamily.visionglory.com/mis...load-speed.gif

Oh and BTW, what are those solver stuff for OOo in that Dutch server??

Good Guru

I installed Windows version and tested it ... Oh mine ..... Except it started up a tad slower than MSWord, it was fine. I opened up a few docs I have and it all open up fine. The fonts in OOo are even prettier than MSWord. Even for some foreign language fonts, it is looking very good. This machine is P 233 with 64 MB RAM. If it were on 1 GHz box with 512 MB RAM, it would have been screaming ..... 8)

well.. due to the overall suckiness of OpenOffice 1.0 i've decided to go back to build 641D. 641D almost never caused me problems but with 1.0 i have nothing but problems. some word files open fine one time, other times OpenOffice crashes on the same documents and crazy shit like that.

this is the first time in my linux career that i'm going back to an older version of something. and apparantly i'm not the only one who hates OpenOffice 1.0 cuz i've heard more negative things about it than positive things so far.