Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Mozilla 1.0 RC2 is out
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mozilla 1.0 RC2 is out

Mozilla 1.0 RC2 is out

The bug which allowws others to view your drives is apparently fixed.

Mentor

Re: Mozilla 1.0 RC2 is out

8) Apparently there are no new features, just bug fixes. A more stable browser. 8)

8) Apparently there are no new features, just bug fixes. A more stable browser. 8)
    W00t! time for another upgrade...

I wonder if I'll have time tomorrow.

Does anybody know if they finally figured out that nobody really wants anything but a web browser from Mozilla?

Does anybody know if they finally figured out that nobody really wants anything but a web browser from Mozilla?
    first of all, u don't know that
    many people use the mozilla mail and news client

please don't think the entire world shares ur feelings towards certain stuff (if it did, i would've taken myself out of this world a long time ago)

and last but not least: if u don't like it, hack the source!

if u don't like it, hack the source!
    I second that....

i use mozilla mail and news, plus the bowser.

Christ, can no one take a joke?

I was just referring to the fact that the config script doesn't have an option to disable chatzilla.

I wonder if I'll have time tomorrow.

I like the mail client. I also rather like the html editor. Very nice for laying out simple pages and, unlike some WYSIWYG editors, the code is quite clean and can be edited in any external text editor.

Mozilla makes a nice, inetgrated internet suite. /me likes it.

it doesn't matter if u guys say u like those extra features because feztaa says nobody likes them and if feztaa says so it must be true right?