Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Mea culpa

Thread: Mea culpa

Mea culpa

I should have never started that "Sensei rumor-mills" thread. I want to apologize right now to everyone, especially to Sensei and LinuxGirl for having even thought about starting such a thread. It's just that I miss the way LNO was when I first started their. I miss reading stuff written by those two. Again, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Re: Mea culpa

I thought it was pretty interesting myself.

anybody wanting action and laffs check out that LNO thread.

anybody wanting action and laffs check out that LNO thread.
    It sure gives a perspective of the type of folks that are using the LNO forums for their own agendas.
    BTW; sans-hubris, I don't think you owe anyone an apology; we all remember what LNO used to be- I, for one, really miss Sensei. LNO was a well-run forum, and I learned a ton of stuff plus it was entertaining; too bad it's deteriorated to the point it has. LJR is the closest thing I've found to the old LNO, but it's still not the same. I guess you really can't go home again.

BTW; sans-hubris, I don't think you owe anyone an apology
    yea, me either. it wasn't you who made the personal attack.

remember folks, only religious zealots believe that tarnishing the name of another person is a bad thing (especially when you're falsifying information with the intention of ruining their reputation). :