Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Installing latest Mozilla

Thread: Installing latest Mozilla

Installing latest Mozilla

Hi all,

I wanted to upgrade to the newest release of Mozilla (0.9.6) on my Red Hat 7.2 box but noticed that they are not offering rpm's for this release. I'm not real good at installing from source. What would be the best way to do this? Will this upgrade my current version or will I need to remove it first?

Thanks for the help!

Re: Installing latest Mozilla

try the binary installer , it is offered at www.mozilla.org

There are rpms available they just haven't been posted on the website, go to there ftp site. I upgraded via rpm found there and it is working great.

good luck.

Thanks, Rex. Found them.