Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

help compile pengswim?

Thread: help compile pengswim?

help compile pengswim?

I read the other day someone was installing pengswim so
    i thaught i would give it a shot to.But i get errors on not having SDL_image.I downloaded SDL_images and SDL libraries for mac os x and installed them but i still get the error while compiling.So will you tell me what i need to do next to get it working?Here is the error message

checking dependency style of cc... gcc
    checking for awk... (cached) awk
    checking for a BSD compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
    checking for IMG_Load in -lSDL_image... no
    configure: error: 'You must have SDL_image installed'

Re: help compile pengswim?

Is there a development package for SDL_image? i.e. SDL_image-devel or some such? If so, that might be what you're missing.

www.libsdl.org

it should contain the needed libraries

yeah i have all of sdl and the libraries installed and i know where they installed to.i was thinking that i would have to do a system link but i don't know how to do system links.any help on that would be apprieciated. and thanks for your replies.