Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

MP3s on BSD FTP?

Thread: MP3s on BSD FTP?

MP3s on BSD FTP?

Hi!

I was a bit curious about BSD so I checked a FTP to see how large OpenBSD is .... well, I was surprised when I saw a "songs" directory with 2 mp3s.
    I downloaded them and they sounded really cool....but why are there mp3s in a OpenBSD directory on a FTP?

Are these some kind of official BSD songs?

Re: MP3s on BSD FTP?

There was a link about those two songs recently. I don't know if someone wrote them specifically for the OBSD folks or they just wrote them and the OBSD folks found them and liked them. Either way, how many songs have you heard about Windows?

They are part of the releases. OpenBSD has started to put a song in each release just for fun. Yes, they are written for OpenBSD.

There was a link about those two songs recently. I don't know if someone wrote them specifically for the OBSD folks or they just wrote them and the OBSD folks found them and liked them. Either way, how many songs have you heard about Windows?
    or poems...... gaim-xxx/doc/the_penguin.txt

quite funny

or poems...... gaim-xxx/doc/the_penguin.txt
    we get someone to do that to music... that would be pimp 8)

Re:MP3s on BSD FTP?

Ty Semaka the fellow that does all of the righteous OBSD artwork did the songs.

www.tysemaka.com

I also believe the Plaid Tongued Devils performed the music.

www.thedevils.com

8)