Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Easy way to make command-orriented programs

Thread: Easy way to make command-orriented programs

Easy way to make command-orriented programs

http://www.codeexamples.org/cgi-bin/...pe=HTML-detail

This is an example of cmd.py which makes it easy and fun to make command programs.

Re: Easy way to make command-orriented programs

I dont know programming (yet) or python, so what exactly do you mean by command program?

Nice code, you're comments are really helpful (hell, I understood what was going on).

If all the code on codeexamples.org is that well explained, I'll have to look at alot more *;D

I dont know programming (yet) or python, so what exactly do you mean by command program?
    Did you ever use ftp (the program) or ncftp? You know, in those you can type get filename? Well that's exactly the command-oriented I'm talking about. Try the program. Once you get the prompt, type 'help' without the quotes.

Ever used bash? that's a command oriented program, too.

duh Im a rock. :