Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

G@H for XP?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G@H for XP?

G@H for XP?

Do any of you guys know if there is a client for XP? My Slack seems to be on hold until I can figure out what is wrong with it, and the client I try to download from their site does not install on my machine.
    On a different note, although it is not G@H, they published this article today regarding a similar software, which seems to have made groundbreaking advances against anthrax. I guess this kind of article is great for convincing people to download things like G@H.

Re: G@H for XP?

I use g@h on 2k, why doesn't it work on XP?

Kind Mastermind

Do any of you guys know if there is a client for XP? *My Slack seems to be on hold until I can figure out what is wrong with it, and the client I try to download from their site does not install on my machine.
    On a different note, although it is not G@H, they published this article today regarding a similar software, which seems to have made groundbreaking advances against anthrax. *I guess this kind of article is great for convincing people to download things like G@H.
    Do you have a link to the anthrax article? I, for one, would appreciate a peek at it.

Cheers

I thought it would work, but it just does not install. *The installer just runs and dissapears....

I could not find the original link to where I read it from (somewhere in the maze of MSN) *but here is a link to CNET's covering of that article.
    http://news.com.com/2100-1023-856096.html
    And here is a link to the Intel site that had the software:
    http://www.intel.com/cure/

Got it to work @home finally. Had to invoke it from a c:\ prompt. I wonder if I could somehow install it on every new machine I install in our network....mmm....I bet the managers wouldn't like that :-/

Got it to work @home finally. Had to invoke it from a c:\ prompt. I wonder if I could somehow install it on every new machine I install in our network....mmm....I bet the managers wouldn't like that :-/
    Thanks for the tip, I'll add my gf' lappy (1.1 GHz Celeron - whenever)... and guess what I didn't even have to beg, she offered it very willingly. She's such a cool chick even though she's Bill' ho

Thanks for the tip, I'll add my gf' lappy (1.1 GHz Celeron - whenever)... and guess what I didn't even have to beg, she offered it very willingly. She's such a cool chick even though she's Bill' ho
    That's easy to resolve. Ask for a couple of gigs on her laptop and load linux on it. Maybe she will play with it a bit and like it.
    Man, your gf seems really cool. If I had a girl like that, I wouldn't be thinking about life;s crappiness so often.

That's easy to resolve. Ask for a couple of gigs on her laptop and load linux on it. Maybe she will play with it a bit and like it.
    Man, your gf seems really cool. If I had a girl like that, I wouldn't be thinking about life;s crappiness so often.
    She's alright, but no way in hell will she ever touch Linux.

She's alright, but no way in hell will she ever touch Linux.
    Can she tell the difference between X and windows explorer?
    Perhaps her OS can be mysteriously replaced.....

Can she tell the difference between X and windows explorer?
    Perhaps her OS can be mysteriously replaced.....
    ohh take my word on this one... I tried...