Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm going to write a neural network

Re: I'm going to write a neural network

Toi tu dois pu en avoir ben gros des neurones.
    Oh yeah, well Flocon de Mais to you, too!

i bet you could make some pretty smart bots for quake, ut, rtcw etc.

PIs to lche les smiles, sinon le prochain coup de manette, c'est ta tte qui le mange! >
    Si tu vas parler francais, du moins parler francais propre donc nous honkeys pouvons le comprendre. Je sais pas bien le ghetto francais.

Si tu vas parler francais, du moins parler francais propre donc nous honkeys pouvons le comprendre. Je sais pas bien le ghetto francais.
    ...sans-hubris, you might also want to add a feature on your neural network to translate the jibberish Kenshi's giving us.

...sans-hubris, you might also want to add a feature on your neural network to translate the jibberish Kenshi's giving us.
    Omae wa... [holds up finger]

Kenshi, this message was addressed at kozumo, and since he can understand ghetto french canadian just fine then there's no problem.

How's this for Ghetto French? Tabernac j't'dis qu't'es'n calice. Mange d'l'merde manchot et meurs. See? Anyone can make their sentences into one big elision and throw colorful metaphors in at every opportunity.

How's this for Ghetto French? Tabernac j't'dis qu't'es'n calice. Mange d'l'merde manchot et meurs. See? Anyone can make their sentences into one big elision and throw colorful metaphors in at every opportunity.
    Stick with Japanese, dude. Any Francophone would've understood what Vince said. Except for the 'to', there is nothing really ghetto about what he said. If you want true ghetto French, go listen to some Haitian creole.

Git mama o!

Du Bist Eine Dumme Schlamper

:P

Stick with Japanese, dude. Any Francophone would've understood what Vince said. Except for the 'to', there is nothing really ghetto about what he said. If you want true ghetto French, go listen to some Haitian creole.

Git mama o!
    I was taught half the French I know by a Haitian girl. She would speak proper French with me which I could understand for the most part (if she could do it, I know you can too) but she had a Haitian phrase she used a lot. I believe in proper French it would be mon dieu met moi or something like that. All I remember in Haitian is the last word, which was spelled mwen. I didn't know what the hell it was when I first saw it, but after being told it was basically a dialect of French, I thought about how it would be pronounced and figured out some of the words. But I must say toe (I can't do accents with this keyboard) looks just as funny as mwen.