Thread: C++ Game Project anyone?

C++ Game Project anyone?

http://www.salpwars.com (the sourceforge project can be found here)

This is game that's extremely early in development stage that was created by a friend of mine. He and some other friends on it work on it very actively, so I can promise that you will see lots of changes coming.

However, this game is meant to be a stress relieving project for my friend, so if you feel the need to troll, please don't. He's an extremely good friend of mine and I'll hunt you down personally if you give him any sort of problems like that.

I am sure that anyone that joins will find themselves having a lot of fun. He has an extremely good sense of humour (he always makes me laugh) and this is something that can be found in some of his writings about Salp.

Re: C++ Game Project anyone?

I would join, but I'm kinda split between networkprofiler and Humboldt

I'm no programmer, so I can't join but I just wanted to say that it looks COOL!! The screenshot section is nice...keep this good work going!!

I'm no programmer, so I can't join * but I just wanted to say that it looks COOL!! The screenshot section is nice...keep this good work going!!
    If you want to join, no l33t c0d1n6 5k1ll5 necessary. If you want to be a YAT (yet another tester) or perform some other function, that's fine too. If you were able to code, you'd only be able to submit patches. I don't think he's willing to give anyone else commit priviledges for now.

Hmmm...C++....I like C++ - I'm no graphics genius, but I'd be interested.....and I'm not too bad at programming..