Thread: Host for neural net?

Host for neural net?

I know some people wanted to look at the code for my neural network. I'd be willing to show it to them if there is anyone out there willing to host it. Cloverm?

I could put it on sourceforge, but it doesn't really seem worth it. It was just a school project and could definitely use some touching up.

Re: Host for neural net?

by host do you just mean some ftp and webspace? Well you can have ftp access with an html directory on my 133 cable connection webserver if you want. I'd just like to see the code.

I know some people wanted to look at the code for my neural network. I'd be willing to show it to them if there is anyone out there willing to host it. Cloverm?

I could put it on sourceforge, but it doesn't really seem worth it. It was just a school project and could definitely use some touching up.
    I could host it. Depending on what all features you need, but would be good publicity for my new company. www.j2solutions.net

Contact me off list if you are interested.

I don't need much right now. There's not a whole lot in the source code. I ask here only because I absolutely loathe most free web hosting services (e.g. geosh^H^Hcities, tripod, angelfire, etc.)

I don't need much right now. There's not a whole lot in the source code. I ask here only because I absolutely loathe most free web hosting services (e.g. geosh^H^Hcities, tripod, angelfire, etc.)
    I mean, do you need cgi-bin, php, SSI, FTP access, what?