Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Freeciv

Thread: Freeciv

Freeciv

I started to play freeciv (again) and i just wanted to know if anyone else here is playing the game and why im so bad at it .. cause i can hardly ever survive the first years, the computer player is so hard .. i mean i have played civ I,II and ctp .. i wasnt bad at that but the Ai in freeciv seems to be very hard .. almost unfair i think ...

Re: Freeciv

It's harder than Civ 2 and ctp that's for sure!

Good Guru

Oddly, I do better in freeciv. I am really bad at Civ2 : CTP.

I am not sure about the bots, but my lan party firends are weaker at freeciv, and much stronger at Civ2:CTP.

FreeCiv Is much more difficult... I wish it wasnt so hard...

Good Guru

I dunno, it seems more logical or something. Last night I was playing Call to power and failed miserably. We shifted when a buddy showed up with his linux box and ran a FreeCIv and I was doing fairly well. Am I smarter -- hell no (at least I dont think). I just think its a slightly different. Nevertheless it is a cool game. Sid's games are cool too, even though I suck badly