Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dopewars!

Re: Dopewars!

The keys are:

1)Pay off your debt
    2)Put excess cash in the bank. You earn interest
    3)Travel around between cities especially after a big deal
    4)Listen for the "tips", then buy like crazy whatever the tip is about. i.e., "coke raid tomorrow" - buy all the coke you can. (Also, you can borrow money to do this to leverage even more, but pay the loan off after the score)

(Also, you can borrow money to do this to leverage even more, but pay the loan off after the score)
    The soonest I was able to pay off my initial loan was about 3 days. I don't remember the specifics, but on the second day I found some Acid for about $200, and I bought as many as I possibly could, then I went and sold them all for about $2,500.

I think the game is pretty easy once you learn the price range for each drug. For example, I'll never buy Ludes for more than $20, and I'll never sell them for less than $40. I'll also never buy acid for more than $600 or $700, and never sell for less than $1000. And similar rules for the other drugs. Once you get a system like that going, it's hard to lose

ROFL, Dopewars is so awesome. I removed the time limit, so now I'm just racking up the cash.

I had about 4 million in the bank, so I thought I'd withdraw 1 million and do some spending. I bought about 25 Cocaine for 18,000. I don't remember exactly how much I sold it for, but I had $10,000,000 after I sold it

And before I made that deal, I thought I earned most of my money on interest! My account balance is now about 14 and a half million dollars, and that's only after 64 days ;D

Ok, this is getting sad. I have $100,000,000 in the bank, and I'm carrying 76 Cocaine that I bought at $16,000. Right now I'm just jetting around looking for somebody to buy my cocaine for over $100,000, and I'm earning millions in interest every day. Maybe I should stop worrying about the drugs and just let the bank pay me tons of money

(edit: just sold my cocaine for $178,000 each. I made $13.6 million out of the deal. In the time it took me to find the buyer, I earned $27 million in interest. Go figure )

(edit2: I found some weed on the ground and smoked it. It killed me, but I died happy with $200 million. I love this game )

I found some weed on the ground and smoked it. It killed me, but I died happy with $200 million. I love this game

How many times do I have to tell you, never smoke Ralinx' leftovers !!

where can i get this game?

thx for the link
    but i got tired of it after 5 minutes :/

I think it's fun. It's a lot like gambling, except it takes skill (or, just a familiarity of the prices) instead of random chance.

I got to hear about this game through a friend, apparently the whole office (20+ people) would all start dealing the moment thier bosses back was turned.