Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Dopewars!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dopewars!

Dopewars!

Anybody here played Dopewars? I love it

I was just playing for a few hours. I got up to $207,000! ;D

Ironically, a game about selling drugs is pretty good at teaching the concepts of capitalism (buy low, sell high) 8)

Re: Dopewars!

It rules !

Kinda sucks that you only have a month, though. Is there any way to make it let you keep playing forever?

(aside: the game starts on Dec 12, 1984. That was 4 days after I was born... )

Just edit the text files... I played both the windows and the GNU/Linux 4ever !

(buy low, sell high) *8)
    Wouldn't that be more like... Buy low, get High ?

Anyways, anyone wanna fork this game, into a GNU/Ralinx version ?

Anyways, anyone wanna fork this game, into a GNU/Ralinx version ?
    lol
    i knew this was coming the second the thread got started

A code fork would be interesting. That's certainly something I'd like working on... I'd have to brush up on my C++, though, it's been a few years

Anyone know Ganja Farmer ?

Anyone know Ganja Farmer ?
    u know my supplier?

u know my supplier?
    No, it's a game

I want a clone, called:

"Supply Ralinx with weed".. Sort of a Crazy Taxi clone, wild driving through town to get Ralinx his drugs in time, before he goes cold turkey.. or you get caught by the police !