Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

MUD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MUD

MUD

Does anyone MUD?
    If so, where?

Re: MUD

I mud off and on. I like threshhold-rpg, jedimud, and sometimes I go looking for a good shadowrun like mud.

What mud clients do you use?

I use Portal for Windork since when I game I tend to go from one to another. With the creation of WineX I might be able to go completly to Linux where I've since forgotten the name of the client I use. Give Tucows a shot for some decent clients.

Well heck ya I mud. Actually I am starting a mud called Beyond the Shadows. We were near completion with all original areas when I started having serious problems with the codebase. Since then we have switched over to another code and are working daily to get the areas finished so that we can delete the stock ones.

Give us a look (It is not much right now but...)

telnet://btshadows.net:2001and visit us on the web at
    http://www.btshadows.net

Rastar

P.S. If anyone is wanting a position as either builder, coder, PR, Questmaster drop me an email
    btsadmin@pacbell.net (tell me you saw it here).

Thats awsome! Where is the mud being hosted?

Thats awsome! Where is the mud being hosted?
    Hey Ash if you were asking about my mud it is being hosted on my RH7.2 box behind a dsl connection.

Ras

I just recently started hacking circlemud to give it an ancient japaneese feel instead. Just more fun that way I think :-).

Mentor

please excuse my ignornce but what is MUD?

from reading the post i get that its a game but waht does it have to do with hacking?