Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Wolfenstein MP for Linux is out - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolfenstein MP for Linux is out

Re: Wolfenstein MP for Linux is out

Boy! oh boy! I am more addicted to that game than I ever was addicted to Counter-Strike!! Come on everybody!!!

What servers do you play on? I got the game installed, but don't have a clue as to what to do. I'm on the beachfront in front of the wall. What next?

Ok, joined a game as the Axis, I'm inside the fortress. Hey, this is cool! I just need to learn the weapons. Maybe we could start an LJR clan. ;D

Holy sh**t!! This game rocks!!! Man I can't wait for the full game to come out!

Ok, got the full version (Windows). I need to find some Linux binaries .. quick!

Well crap. They aren't out yet. But I've been playing the single player mode in Winblows. Pretty cool. Been having problems getting the multiplayer mode to work. Hoses up the system so I have to reboot ( I hate freaking Windows).

All right I'm getting pissed. Every time I join a server, within about a minute or so, the game hangs solid and I have to reset the power. Come on Linux binaries!!

I figured out I was getting flooded on port 27960 somehow,which was causing the game to hang. Saw it after rebooting into Slackware and tailing my log file. Continuous hits on port 27960. Finally figured out how to start the game in software rendering mode so the ZoneAlarm popup could come up and I could enable it for the game. Since I did that, No problems.

Never had these kind of problems with the MP test in Linux.

Linux binary for the full release is out. Only has multiplayer functionality right now though.

New to Linux

Can someone tell me how to install this free one mission MP version

RH 7.2