Thread: Install RTCW MP

Install RTCW MP

I understand you have to install the binaries on the linux machine and the copy and paste the PK files from the windows install.

My question is, in what way are you supposed to do this. Through SSH, telnet, ftp

Or should I be able to see the linux computer in Network Neighborhood and vise versa when I am on the Linux computer should I be able to see the windows machine hard drives through this computer

RH 7.2

Re: Install RTCW MP

If they are on diffrent machines you could do ftp or scp. You could burn a CD with all the needed files and then mount it in Linux. You could use samba to transfer from Windows Network Neighborhood. Email attachments! Whatever works best for you.

You can do it any way you like. I installed it on the wife's 95 machine and then just ftp'd the pak files over. Sure wish id would get on the ball with a Linux installer and the single player binaries - wine just isn't doing it.

You can do it any way you like. I installed it on the wife's 95 machine and then just ftp'd the pak files over. Sure wish id would get on the ball with a Linux installer and the single player binaries - wine just isn't doing it.
    Tux Games did that... go to their homepage, at least it's included if you buy RtCW from them, I think you can download it to

Good Guru

The full binary is out now. MP and SP. Just run the file and it does the enitre install for you.