Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Mandrake to release Linux Gaming Edition

Thread: Mandrake to release Linux Gaming Edition

Mandrake to release Linux Gaming Edition

http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/boa...threadid=29767

To be released in November, this is about to be the best thing since french fries.

Re: Mandrake to release Linux Gaming Edition

It sounds very, very cool. I'm not a mandrake fan or attacker, but I'm mos def going to give it a try!!

Anyone tried it yet?

its avail for order through the website (as of Nov 14th?), but Im not clear on the FTP options

The link above says its $69.99. Looks cool, but that's pricey. Although its probably less than buying all those games for Winblows. You gotta really want to play those games.

There isn't an FTP option to my understanding. The Devls of WineX will let you download the package for $5/month or you can CVS it.

I went a head and CVS'd it, and built it and it's working so far. I think I'm going to go out and get a game and see how it fairs.

I went a head and CVS'd it, and built it and it's working so far. I think I'm going to go out and get a game and see how it fairs.
    How did it go? What game did you try?

I'm wondering if anyone here actually bought and installed this distro...I've been reading up on it and I'm a big fan of Mandrake (especially 8.1) and I'd love to get it...However, it IS pricy for me and I'm not even sure I can get it around here (in Montreal Canada) so I'd have to order it...more bucks...

So I was curious on some feedback to the package...

its in best buy now, next to a couple of Linux games (quake & [some game about a train])