Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lovechild brings you Unreal - the PET
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovechild brings you Unreal - the PET

Lovechild brings you Unreal - the PET

Re: Lovechild brings you Unreal - the PET

good pet , i wish my 3d would work with my banshee..

I can't be of much help there.... but anyways, thank you kind sir. !

So that's what GOTY means, nice PET Lovechild, might have a go at that.

Ch-b - your 3d setup for the banshee should be the same as my Voodoo3 - start a new topic or drop me a line, and I'll help you get it going. Or, look for me on IRC (irc.openprojects.net #grasshoppers -look for id10t)

So that's what GOTY means, nice PET Lovechild, might have a go at that.
    That's the advantage of not having a life... you get to know what all those contractions stand for !

I have a question. Whats the difference between Unreal and Unreal Tournament? And why the big deal with installing UT in Linux? All i did was download the bin and run it and it installed fine, am I missing the point of this?

I have a question. *Whats the difference between Unreal and Unreal Tournament? And why the big deal with installing UT in Linux? *All i did was download the bin and run it and it installed fine, am I missing the point of this?
    Unreal ~= Quake II
    UT ~= Quake Arena

I think the big deal is over getting Unreal to run natively (rather than UT, as loki did all the hard work for UT) and not in wine/wineX.

I'm sure Lovechild will correct me if any of this is wrong.

/me waits for correction

Unreal ~= Quake II
    UT ~= Quake Arena

I think the big deal is over getting Unreal to run natively (rather than UT, as loki did all the hard work for UT) and not in wine/wineX.

I'm sure Lovechild will correct me if any of this is wrong.

/me waits for correction
    Actually, getting Unreal to run native is a big deal - since Unreal has a great Singleplayer story line, and Unreal Tournament doesn't.

Plus it's a great way to dizz DaMasta and his Wine minions !

Wine 1userz... I 0wn U !! muhahahahaha

I might look into this. I rather like Unreal Tourney, and I'm so tired of all my friends saying linux has no games. Plus, another friend really wants to see what 3d games are like in linux since everything is optimised and fast...