Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Strike Force 1.75 out now

Thread: Strike Force 1.75 out now

Strike Force 1.75 out now

If any of you care, Strike Force 1.75 is out now, no Linux build yet - so I haven't tested it so far..

Re: Strike Force 1.75 out now

Do you know if it is code fixes, or are we getting new maps, etc. to play on?

Also, for those of us with no bandwidth, could anyone out there do a quick writeup on maximising the bot play?

So far... My cable sucks so I get +2000 ping times in SF... which sucks - so I kinda stopped playing games online

Good Guru

pings of over 2 seconds??? WOE!! That is messed up dude!! Is that every app or just SF?

pings of over 2 seconds??? WOE!! That is messed up dude!! Is that every app or just SF?
    My 1024/256 cable is starting to suck so very bad... it was good for a while, and now it's just all fucked up... I can't wait to get REAL dsl.

Good Guru

Ahh, REAL DSL!!! It can really suck to be in the Ameritech region........ we have the fake DSL. You pay out the ass for something you dont get

Ahh, REAL DSL!!! It can really suck to be in the Ameritech region........ we have the fake DSL. You pay out the ass for something you dont get
    Amer<anything> can bite my shiny metal ass !

8) Danish DSL providers 8) I hope

Good Guru

Well, Ameritech is the ass of the telco industry. Ask around and youll see. SBC ate Ameritech up and has been getting their ass killed because of it. Fall1999 - Winter2000 the state of Illinois fined SBC/Ameritech oiver 28 Million for FCC violations.

Not to mention I HAVE to put up with their shit on a daily basis -- we resell their lines :( What have I done to deserve such a fate.........

Do you know if it is code fixes, or are we getting new maps, etc. to play on?

Also, for those of us with no bandwidth, could anyone out there do a quick writeup on maximising the bot play?
    I'll have a look at the bot stuff later this week.. Sorry I over looked that.