Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Doom 3

Thread: Doom 3

Doom 3

Read on an news site a couple days ago Doom 3 will be made linux native and iirc released with the Mac and 'doze version. > evil has come to linux >

Re: Doom 3

...and I'm all out of gum

Good Guru

I quite frankly can't wait for yet another id classic. DooM blew a shitload of my time, as did Quake and RTCW has sofar. Hexen and Heretic were cool but not quite as cool as the id natives.

Don't remember the release date for D3, however NWN from Bioware is due out any month now. Ought to make a good time killer in glorious OpenGL. That is if you like RPG's.

It is good day...

NWN, Doom3, UT2K3 lots of new cool Linux games.

Nice!! Can't wait for Doom3.

Counterstrike/HalfLife isn't fun anymore for me.