Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Want to Quake?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to Quake?

Want to Quake?

Anyone interested in playing Quake 3 online? Just a bunch of LJR's running aorund with guns and stuff ... :P

Good Guru

Re: Want to Quake?

I am all up for that. Just one Q -- When??.

ah! once I can get the darn game wokring I'd play. We'll see what happens after I install Drake 8.2 later this week.

Shure, but I'll be limited to playing here at work where I have bandwidth, and that means no Linux Q3 - just win32....

i'll join in on the fun. I'll have to get q3 working on skipjack since thats what I'm currently running.

Anyone up for tomorrow?

Post when you can play ....

I can play anytime after 5pm est, anytime on the weekend or Thursday.

Anytime for me except weekdays until 4 eastern time

Good Guru

Post when you can play ....

I can play anytime after 5pm est, anytime on the weekend or Thursday.
    Well IIRC, you are GMT -5, so I get home around 8pm your time during the week and weekends are pretty much open (although liek now I am at work).

Is there going to be a new Q3 clan? :P

Feel free to fx. make a sub department of LUC for Q3.. I know some one has made one for CS.

Anyways, I'm in... only I have to go get Q3 first..