Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Frozen Bubble's awesome!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frozen Bubble's awesome!!!

Re: Frozen Bubble's awesome!!!

I love it!

I play this all the time. It rocks! ;D

I had a problem when compiling from source that my perl_SDL version was too new. I know other people have had this problem too but I've been unable to find the older version of perl_SDL that I needed. The problem was that a function (Or whatever you call it) was taken out in newer versions and Frozen Bubble required it. Thats why it crashes when you try to get past the main screen.

Looks sweet, but it's no Tux-Racer. Show me something that beats the "Who Says Penguins Can't Fly" level, and then I'll be really impressed.

I'm not a gamer, and even I love this one. I mean love it. Excellent game.

Is there a level editor for Tux Racer? I want to build something that'd beat that level.

To date nothing beats Tuxracer, Frozen Bubble is pretty cool but I keep getting stuck at level 49. :|

Holy crap it's easy to make new levels in frozen bubble.

Ok, that's it!! > >
    I'll get this game running and if it's the last thing I'll do!!

Good Guru

Ok, that's it!! *> >
    I'll get this game running and if it's the last thing I'll do!!
    Where are you at? I may be able to figure it out.