Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

mandrake 8.2

Thread: mandrake 8.2

mandrake 8.2

anybody know of a mirror where i can download mandrake linux 8.2 without having to pay for a service?

Can't really afford to pay a monthly fee to mandrake after i just bougt this laptop.

Thanks

Re: mandrake 8.2

You don't need to pay a monthly fee to use Mandrake ....

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/ftp...8b23870420.php
    http://www.linuxiso.org

mandrake must be damn popular right now becuase i can't get one ftp or mirror site to work.. Anybody care to help out?
    Thanks

grr well i finally got an ftp the works.. iam downloading about 4 iso files, do i just burn those onto a cd and stick it in the drive and reboot? or am i missing something ?
    Thanks

there are probably only three isos (though there may be four, i only got three) and yes, you just burn them and reboot...simple...and well worth it (i love 8.2, i just wish they had waited one more month or so and included the final of KDE3)

NO! you dont just burn the ISO follow these steps...

http://www.dslreports.com/faq/1112

Hope that helps

Use Adaptec Easy CD Creator to burn the ISOs. Very Simple. Been doing it for years now.