Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Fluxbox 0.1.5 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fluxbox 0.1.5

Good Guru

Re: Fluxbox 0.1.5

New topic:

boblucci is freaking drunk

;D
    Well, Boblucci, welcome to the club

Still no joy here, stuck on:
    Code:
    checking for XOpenDisplay in -lX11... no.
    configure: error: Could not find XOpenDisplay in -lX11
    Any ideas? I can't find any file called XOpenDisplay, but I'm not sure that it is a file, or that it's looking in the right place.

--edit--
    OK I've found that XOpenDisplay is a function in /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6 which I have or /usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6 which I also have

??? ??? ???
    /me stumped

New topic:

boblucci is freaking drunk

;D
    Hey isn't this supposed to be on the four word post?
    : )
    Ras

Popcorn: Does blackbox work for you?

Yup, it's the WM I use, which is why this is so puzzleing.

Mentor

You're right the text on the right side appears fuzzy to me .. it happens with mozilla 9.6 here
    See....... i'm not drunk!!! i'mnot the only one who thinks it's fuzzy :P :P :P

Is there an option for the config file to take arguments? Perhaps you can manually specify the location of XOpenDisplay. Either that or edit the configure file and see where it's looking for XOpenDisplay. Sure, that kind of thing is a HUGE hassle, but I'd do it for something blackbox-related. Blackbox is cool and fluxbox looks even cooler. Blackbox and Gnome...together at last, soon (and not that almost-togetherness with old versions like at gnome.windsofstorm.net ).
    You might also try making a symlink called /usr/X11 that points to /usr/X11R6/ . I've had some programs that wouldn't work without that.

Made link, still no joy

and when I try:
    Code:
    nm /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6 | grep XOpen
    I just get "no symbols" I'm begining to think my libX11 is missing some things, is that possible?

w00t!, after a quick reinstall of the X11 libs it whips through in no time! Thanks for the help.

Wow, this is a pretty nice wm!