Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Showing off GNU-KPLinux 1.0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Showing off GNU-KPLinux 1.0

Showing off GNU-KPLinux 1.0

Chattin on #lfs, browsing ljr, listening ot mp3's, ICQ, GAIM, Gimp, and wmaker, just so sweet! (;

This is of course all from source, on Linux From Scratch, kernel 2.4.18pre3-mjc3.....

Re: Showing off GNU-KPLinux 1.0

Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to get to that point?

roughly 2 days or so...

Then off and on to get DRI workin for X 4.2....

Cool. I'm going to see how fast I can get KDE up and running after installing for the first time...

unfortunately, tuesday is the earilest possible day that I can restart... for now I have to study for my diploma exams... rofl

I'm impressed

Aside from that being WidowMaker, it looks kewl !

Nice work KP, smoking fast right ?

oh hell yeah it's fast... fastest I've seen my 'puter operate.... and I've used everything on it from 98-xp and slack-redhat and everything inbetween, (aside from debian... I don't wanna catch mad cow). LFS is just smokin...

I've been immortalized now in 2 LFS screenies! ;D I wish my WM looked as good as that one, I like the way the title bars are. Is that KXicq or Kicq?

that would be kxicq2, the cvs release.

nice Desktop i like the Aqua style in the icq app.