Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Low Fat WM

Re: Low Fat WM

I like your attitude. Mods on other boards would get all huffy puffy. As for the FUD, I haven't heard any of it and wasn't aware others felt the same. As for this issue, it's a gray area,,,important thing is people can discuss their opinions openly here...dig this board

p.s. not trying to kiss ass this time

Re: Low Fat WM

I like your attitude. Mods on other boards would get all huffy puffy. As for the FUD, I haven't heard any of it and wasn't aware others felt the same. As for this issue, it's a gray area,,,important thing is people can discuss their opinions openly here...dig this board

p.s. not trying to kiss ass this time
    Ah ok. Some moron either posted to /. or some other site like that stating that Fluxbox stole Blackbox code, becuase there were comments about blackbox in the actual source code. This dude didn't quite grasp the concept of opensource (even though it's not GNU licensed, it's still open source) and that sparked quite a bit of fud from the lesser side of the IQ scale.

I didn't think you were one of these people, but I've seen enough on this topic to choke a horse (;

Enjoy your stay!