Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Linux XP Screenshot - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Linux XP Screenshot

Re: Linux XP Screenshot

Mega-Gradiant and iKons 5.5 is what I see.... it's like looking at my old desktop...

One of the better looking KDE desktops I have seen.

IceWM still kicks KDE´s ass though

One of the better looking KDE desktops I have seen.

IceWM still kicks KDE´s ass though
    IceWM does indeed rock, but I think that the KDE and ice are really at opposite ends of the spectrum and not really competitors.

Well I'm a fan of the XP GUI. Add some transparent menus to the XP theme, and I'll be using it for some months yet!
    As for bloat, who cares? I have an Athlon running @ 800 MHz. Nothing special, but it's fast enough so that I don't get pissed off waiting for things to start up.

Lovechild, that is disgusting >

Lovechild, that is disgusting >
    I know, but ain't it fun?

And welcome back Cheeves

And welcome back Cheeves
    Thanks lovechild

As for bloat, who cares? *I have an Athlon running @ 800 MHz. *Nothing special, but it's fast enough so that I don't get pissed off waiting for things to start up.
    Well, yeah, if the computer is good enough, there are no technical problems with bloat, but there sure can be other problems. My puter runs KDE very smoothly, but I still prefer Window Maker. Why? Because I'm just a little dumb blonde, and when too much things are going around me, I get confused. So when I use KDE, there's so much all kinds of useless stuff on my desktop that my small brain capacity can't handle it. But when I use WM, there are only the essential things for starting X apps and handling them well. It's clear and simple and a dumb blonde's brain won't explode. :P

NGENE
    we should talk about that ego of yours

;D

Well, yeah, if the computer is good enough, there are no technical problems with bloat, but there sure can be other problems. My puter runs KDE very smoothly, but I still prefer Window Maker. Why? Because I'm just a little dumb blonde, and when too much things are going around me, I get confused. So when I use KDE, there's so much all kinds of useless stuff on my desktop that my small brain capacity can't handle it. But when I use WM, there are only the essential things for starting X apps and handling them well. It's clear and simple and a dumb blonde's brain won't explode. :P
    Genie... relax...

You're not even a real blonde..