Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Linux XP Screenshot - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Linux XP Screenshot

Re: Linux XP Screenshot

Lovechild: I couldn't help but to notice that you have mp3's: what software do you download them with now that Napster and KaZaA are dead?
    I still use Audiogalaxy. I've gotten over 5gig's of music from them over the last month or so... Lovechild has browsed my collection....

Most of them are from my own CDs... and some are downloaded from MP3.com.

Lovechild has browsed my collection....
    What do you think the folder kpmus contains.....

What do you think the folder kpmus contains.....
    HA! I didn't even notice that (;

I still use Audiogalaxy. *I've gotten over 5gig's of music from them over the last month or so... Lovechild has browsed my collection....
    I'm having toruble with this one. Here's what I do:

- Download ag.tar.gz
    % tar -zxvf ag.tar.gz
    % cd ag
    % vim account.txt
    gnuvince@yahoo.ca
    password
    (:wq)
    % vim share.txt
    /home/vince/mp3s
    (:wq)
    % ./AGSattelite

Then, when I go to the website, they say that my sattelite isn't running. Is my account.txt syntax correct? Is there a port I must open on my firewall?

Good Guru

Goto the website and check the faq. It has the IP you need to specify to connect. Plus I only use my username and p/w , not my email, so that my affect you. I am at work, So I cant check my settings (bastards block ssh on me now)

Also, it's better to use it during off hours... I have a hard time connecting to it during heavy useage.

Mentor

KaZaA works for me ? In windows though, do you think it matters?

KaZaA works for me ? In windows though, do you think it matters?
    YAS

I still prefer the old Win95 look myself. I have always liked that. I don't know why. Actually, I really like the default look of Win2K. It has grown on me.