Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Linux XP Screenshot
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Linux XP Screenshot

Linux XP Screenshot

Some time ago, NGene told us about her new MS friendly distro. called Linux XP. I began my quest to make the official default desktop of this Distro, and I think I'm getting close !

I know it still needs some work with the icons, a proper My computer setup and so on.. but nice don't you think ?

btw, it's KDE3 beta 2 I'm baseing it off.

Good Guru

Re: Linux XP Screenshot

I think the penguin grinning with that nice big gun says it all.

Nice touch right ?

I got it off the forum the other day...

You are one sick sick man Lovechild.

If Tux wasn't burning WinXP I'd have to say you sicken me. Keep up the good work.

Burn baby, Burn!! ;D

Madness... folly... Windows XP

No worries... I'll have my desktop looking more and more like the real thing over time... btw, you can get the theme of kde-look, that's what got me started, and now I'm learning how to design proper icons for KDE3, since I want those kewl animations on my desktop icons...

Linux XP will have even more bloat than the real thing !!!

muhahahahahahaha !!!!

Good Guru

Want bloat eh? Try running LunuxXP + VMWare-Winxp running LinuxXP running VMware with WinXP. If that doesnt make the computer cry, I dont know what will....

Well done indeed!

Lovechild: I couldn't help but to notice that you have mp3's: what software do you download them with now that Napster and KaZaA are dead?