Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Killer screenshot!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Killer screenshot!

Killer screenshot!

Re: Killer screenshot!

Sweeeet ..... what GTK theme is that?

This is DirectFB actually, not a GTK theme.

Holy crap! How did they do that alphablending??

DUDE! That kicks ASS!

I'm going to see if I can get this going in lfs!!

impressive...checking site now

Ahh... But the videocard support for that sucks the grand ass

Ahh... But the videocard support for that sucks the grand ass
    You got that right, I'll be dropping my supported video card in about a week....

Glad I have that Matrox G450 in my living room pc.

Shall give it a try. Thanks GnuVince for the link.

That's harsh, my TNT 1 is pretty much completely unsupported.